BRISCO MUST GO ON
March 26 & 27 2020
HERE ARE THE THREE EASY WAYS TO PARTICIPATE IN THE VIRTUAL “LUCK OF THE DRAW” SALE:
- Fill out an online absentee ballot form here: https://support.briscoemuseum.org/2020-night-artists-absentee-bidding
- Download the absentee ballot form here: https://www.briscoemuseum.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/NOA20_AbsenteeBidForm-1.pdf
Please scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 210.299.4499
About Absentee Bidding
- Begin viewing the works of art by visiting our online 2020 Night of Artists Gallery
- Submit an absentee bid form by filling it out online here, downloading and emailing to email@example.com, or call 210.299.4499.
- The window to submit an absentee bid form is OPEN NOW and will be open until 11:59am on Thursday, March 26, 2020.
- We will hold a virtual “luck of the draw sale” on Friday, March 27, 2020 at 10:00am.
- The first name drawn will be the winning bid. We will notify you by phone and email. Meanwhile, your credit card will be charged. (See below details about credit card purchases).
- All remaining unsold artwork will remain for sale and may be purchased by calling 210.299.4499 or on our online sale platform opening March 27. The exhibition and sale will remain on display and available for purchase through July 26, 2020.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Credit card purchases are subject to a 3% service charge.
- When applicable, state and local sales tax will be added to the purchase price. Tax exemptions will be verified – buyers must present proof of exemption at the time of purchase.
- For additional questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 210.299.4499